Sunday, October 20, 2013

Playlist

I listen to sad music...
 It makes me feel better...? 
Have you ever sang out loud, while crying? It really sounds like a moose with a toothache! But I do it. 

What do I listen to?


  • Staind - All I want
  • Laura Story - Blessings
  • The Script - Breakeven
  • Mariah Carey  - Bye Bye
  • Crossfade - Cold (There's a story behind this...)
  • Luke Bryan - Drink A Beer (This is a song that Travis told me came on while he was thinking about Ryan. Sooo sad. But what a perfect song!)
  • Vince Gill - Go Rest High on That Mountain ( This song was sung at Ryan's service)
  • 3 Doors Down - Here Without You
  • Mariah Carey - Hero
  • MercyMe - I Can Only Imagine
  • Plumb - I Want You Here
  • Faith Evans & P. Diddy - I'll Be Missing You
  • LoneStar - I'm Already There
  • Justin Moore - If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away
  • Staind - It's Been Awhile
  • Carrie Underwood - Just A Dream
  • P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason (We sang this a lot in the car together)
  • Delta Goodrem - Lost Without You
  • Blake Shelton - Mine Would Be You
  • Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day
  • Staind - Right Here
  • Carrie Underwood - See You Again
  • Staind - Tangled Up In You (Our first dance song)
  • Faith Hill - There You'll Be
  • P!nk - True Love (I used to always tell Ryan this was my song to him! lol)
  • Simple Plan - Untitled
  • Jeremy Camp - Walk By Faith



What are some songs that help you get through tough times? 

3 comments:

  1. I like "Bring on the Rain" by Jo Dee Mesina, and a ton of David Gray songs. His first album "White Ladder" is one of my very favorites...it's the perfect mix of depressing and empowering at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reba Mc Entire... he gets that from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Into the Mystic - Van Morrison. A beautiful song written with SOUL!

    ReplyDelete