Monday, December 2, 2013

Introducing...


I feel like I need to introduce Brayden. 
I've introduced myself. 
I've exposed my hurt. 
I've given the most painful details of my life. 

So, let me introduce to you my savior. If it wasn't for him, I don't know that i would still be alive. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't get out of bed everyday. I wouldn't care about a thing. At only 10 weeks old, this boy has saved me. He has saved me since before he was born. He is my hero. I hope one day I can make that known to him. 

Ryan was a hero, Ryan was my hero in more ways than I can explain. Brayden is already following in his daddy's footsteps. 

On September 20, 2013 at 12:18am I delivered Brayden Ryan Kaine Austin via c-section. Exactly 1 month after I laid Ryan to rest.  Ryan was definitely with me. 

He was born 8 lbs 9 oz and 20" long. 
Red hair. 
Beautiful Blue eyes. 
& looks just like his father. 

No, having Brayden does not make losing my husband any easier. No, it doesn't change anything. He simply has saved me, and given me a reason to continue living. 

I hope I can raise Brayden to be half the man that Ryan's mother raised him to be. I don't look forward it doing this alone, but I look forward to watching our son grow. 

Enjoy some pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment