Sunday, July 5, 2015

Exhausted. Purely.

I haven't made an update on "life in general" in a while. It's been crazy for a few months, and well, I am exhausted! Mentally. Emotionally. Physically. 

In March, I bought a house. (FINALLY!) & I have to officially turn the apartment keys in this Thursday. There's still a bunch of stuff in there. My house is a disaster. No time for that, gotta head to the apartment and pack! I can only blame myself. I had slacked! Once I got my necessities into the house, I settled. And just didn't want to go back to the apartment. I am so glad to be out of there! 

Also in March, I got another Great Dane. Dane #2. Merle. Cauley Cobb. Yep. Named after 2 of my favorite players! 😉 after a few weeks, he was a TERROR. So he was sent to board & train for 5 weeks. He's amazing now! And also came back double his size. Yikes! He is 75% Euro, and going to be a BIG BOY!!!!! 


In June, I added another addition to my Dane collection.  A Chocolate Harlequin. Keely Mae. Dane #3. She's crazy and feisty as hell, but man, I love her! All 3 of them are so entertaining together! K is seriously entertaining even by herself! She is 10 weeks old this week! 


And as you know, while I LOVEDDDD my 2014 Toyota RAV4 - it just won't transport all 6 of my babies! (don't forget I still have Chloe and Lucas!) so it had to be traded in for something with bigger hatch space! 

Bye bye my beautiful amazing Rav! 

And hello to my 2016 Honda Pilot Touring. 😍 So much more room for all my babes! 

I really, really miss my Rav. But it had to be done. And I'm accepting it. I love the pilot! Her name is Dana. Dana the Dane Mobile. Hahaha. Real life tho. 

I ended things with Luke recently. But from my past blog, you should have gathered that! 

Cleaning, unpacking, packing, chasing dogs, bathing dogs, feeding dogs, cleaning up after dogs, potty training dogs, chasing a toddler, changing diapers, feeding, play time, appointments, laundry - The never ending cycle of a single widowed mother. I don't ever get a break from Brayden, and that's okay because I love him with my whole heart & love him being with me. But I do wish, I could just have a small, miniature break! Hair appointments? He's there! Personal training? Ha. He's there! Bought a mini nail salon so I can do my own nails at home cause I can't take him there. Doctor appointments? I've got him. I never, ever, ever get a break. Why oh why did my husband have to die? Why? 

Anyway. It's 6 in the morning.. I can't sleep but I probably should try! 

& so this is life! 











No comments:

Post a Comment